May 27, 2012

Flygon, Yay!

Guess who didn't feel like working on this any longer?  That's right.

Me.

Anyway, not that I don't like it.  I just don't love it.  That's what you get though, for not pre-planning a painting and just mindlessly adding random things here and there (although no Pokémon painting is complete without a poké ball).  Anyway, I kind of went more into detail on that shiny Flygon, although even that is unfinished.  Whatever, close enough.  I'd rather work on a painting that is more thought out (a.ka. pre-thumbnailed).

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff. Pokemon are cool. I like the different creatures they come up with. Very interesting.

    Making up creatures are one of my favorite things to draw. It use to drive my grade school teachers nuts when I made my circled answers in to creatures. Of course that was a long longtime ago. ;D

    ReplyDelete