May 12, 2012

Blog Update!

So I updated the appearance of my blog!  I hope you like it, because it will probably be up for at least a year, or until I want something different again :)

So what have I been up to since school ended (like, three weeks ago)?  I've mostly been at home-home, preparing for my parents' 25th anniversary (yay, congrats mom & dad!), and I spent roughly 3.5 days back in Oakville to help out with the Animation Industry day.  All good and fun.  Now I'm back in Oakville and ready to learn... everything!  Time to study, draw, and... update a blog!  Yes, you'll probably (hopefully) see quite a few updates here on this blog.  Maybe I'll start doing dailies at some point, but I only have proper internet access at school, so I have yet to figure that one out.

Anyway, here's the new Mey-Me Monster.  The colouring took quite a bit longer than I thought it would, and I'm not even sure if I'm fully happy with it.  Oh well, I like the colours themselves, at least.  Have a great day, you awesome people!

2 comments:

  1. Love your character/mascot guy. You got a great sense of character and shading. But if you like him to sparkle, to make his nose and eyes look wet just add a small white dot on each of his eyes and nose for that wet shine look. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I was considering adding the little white highlight in the eyes, but in the end decided not to. I might do it again for the next one though, whenever that is, haha!

      Delete