June 24, 2012

Magical Zoos and Speedy Drives, 4

I should really start taking out the "Speedy Drives" section from the titles of these posts, since we took a couple of wrong turns again on our way back home yesterday.  Nonetheless, I think we have it figured out for next time, which will be two weeks from now (so no zoo update next week) :P

I started using colour and tones yesterday!  It's fun to do, but I'm not quite confident with it yet.

The zoo is getting busier, and really, really hot!  Oh well, it's still a lot of fun getting familiar with the zoo grounds, and the animals are doing interesting things every now and then: giraffes can sit?  Guess so, haha!

4 comments:

  1. Very Noah's ark. :D

    Are you seeing alot of Canadian geese with babies too? Just careful since they seem to like human flesh or butts. j/k But not about the butts but only because they're watching over their babies.

    Also I'm surprised that they haven't yet made the rout to the zoo a bit more efficient by now. You'd figure they fix that. Last time I went there it was like traveling on a giant pretzel. Guess it costs too much tax payers money and such. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think Toronto is trying to save up on money in a lot of ways currently. I don't really know much about that kind of stuff, but oh well.

      Thanks for the geese tips, haha! Yeah, they're pretty much all over the zoo, and I draw them occasionally. They usually turn out pretty bad though, since I don't have patience to take a minute to just draw them, haha!

      Delete
  2. nicely done, good you've tried to put colours in it , I love it, and the more you'll try the better it will be, same as your drawings, man they are so good now!!!

    Mam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks maaaaaaaaam! I'll try even more colours for next time :)

      Delete