October 07, 2011

I Love Layout!

I am starting to love layout class more and more!  This post has the assignment we worked on for a couple of weeks now.  I don't have all my conceptual process art up yet.  I think it's nice to show as well, so I'll probably add it to this post soon.


We didn't have to colour the image, but I really, really felt like it :)  Good practice!


Update:
Here's more of my conceptual process.  Definitely not all of it, but I figured these would be nice to show here.  Some of it was actually quite unnecessary for me to do for this assignment, but hey, I learned something from it :)

Initial Thumbnail

2 comments:

  1. Damn, looking good! The coloured one looks a bit dark, but otherwise it's looking great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I agree with the coloured one being quite dark, so that's something I'll defintely work on, thanks!

    ReplyDelete