March 31, 2012

Lions Be Walking

The animal walk cycle for Animation class!  This was easier than the head-turn, but still took a significant chunk of time to complete.  Anyway, so I choose to do a lion for my walk cycle (obviously), and now I don't know what else to say.  Oh, right.  I should thank Ricardo for pushing me to do a 3/4 view of the animal walk cycle instead of the required profile view.  It was quite a bit tougher, but I enjoyed it :)

Anyway, I uploaded both the finished walk cycle of the lion and the walk cycle before I added the mane.  I just seem to like the mane-less lion a bit more.  There are a few errors in the mane-less walk cycle that I fixed up for the final walk cycle, but whatever.

Ramble over.


5 comments:

  1. Pieeeeeere this turned out really well :) now I'm too embarrassed to post mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy with all that perspective!

    I really need to figure out youtube. It's not been letting me upload videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Narnia! really cool foreshortening with the paws btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pierre, we're just back home and I was really looking forword to see your work,since we had no internet
    I think you had even more "sleepshortage" than we had. Waw......... you did an awesome job Pierre.
    Mam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys! I'm very glad to hear that people like it :)

    Melody, I'm sure yours is amazing! Post it, I wanna seeeee!

    ReplyDelete