October 01, 2014


I didn't post anything in September!  So to make up for that... I'm posting this a day later!

So my fourth year film is about a salamander and a dragonfly.  I don't want to give away too much at this point, but here's a test of the dragonfly wings that I've done.  It took a while to get the blurs to behave, but I think I'm close to getting it.

I tried different styles of animating the wings.  I had one that was more "realistic" in which you could barely see anything but a light blur in place of the wings, but it just didn't feel the same as seeing glimpses of the actual wings.  I don't really know what else to type.  So yeah, here is a GIF:

No comments:

Post a Comment