December 15, 2012

Caricatures and... Double Layout!

Sorry that it's been a while since I've posted.  First semester just ended yesterday and it was super-busy!  Anyway, I have a ton of things to post, so I'll start with these two assignments.  I already combined character design and layout in my previous post, so why not do it again?

The caricatures were fun to work on.  I kind of began to get into a rhythm as I did more and more of these, and it comes as no surprise that I like my later caricatures more than my earlier ones.  I really hope to do more of these, because it's helping me a lot in terms of character design.  Okay, here we go:


And these are for our final layout assignments.  I choose to do my own environments for this one.  It was fun to work on this, although I did not have as much time to spend on these as I wanted to.  I'm still happy with the way it turned out though.  The last three images are related to one of the first two images.

More final assignments to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Like them alllllll.
    Special the old lady second page on the right corner!!!!!!
    Moehoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks mom! I've got a feeling I know why :P

      Delete